Latest KD Web News
AIM Rule 26 - IR26 - Website Design for AIM listed companies.
- a description of its business and, where it is an investing company, its investing strategy;
- the names of its directors and brief biographical details of each, as would normally be included in an admission document;
- a description of the responsibilities of the members of the board of directors and details of any committees of the board of directors and their responsibilities;
- its country of incorporation and main country of operation;
- where the AIM company is not incorporated in the UK , a statement that the rights of shareholders may be different from the rights of shareholders in a UK incorporated company;
- its current constitutional documents (e.g. its articles of association);
- details of any other exchanges or trading platforms on which the AIM company has applied or agreed to have any of its securities (including its AIM securities) admitted or traded;
- the number of AIM securities in issue (noting any held as treasury shares) and, insofar as it is aware, the percentage of AIM securities that is not in public hands together with the identity and percentage holdings of its significant shareholders. This information should be updated at least every 6 months.
- details of any restrictions on the transfer of its AIM securities;
- its most recent annual report published pursuant to rule 19 and all half-yearly, quarterly or similar reports published since the last annual report pursuant to rule 18;
- all notifications the AIM company has made in the past 12 months;
- its most recent admission document together with any circulars or similar publications sent to shareholders within the past 12 months; and
- details of its nominated adviser and other key advisers (as might normally be found in an admission document).
- Share price information and interactive charting tools
- RNS feeds and email news alert services
- Interactive annual and interim reports
- Webcasting services
- Content Management Systems - so that you can update the website in-house quickly and easily with little or no technical knowledge/training.
- Ongoing maintenance contract - so you do not have to worry about making changes yourself.
Leading web designers KD Web have been developing for the iPhone (and now iPad) for over a year now, with all of their releases and applications built as in-house applications or for their existing clients. This new service sees them open this offeri... read more »
Recent Web Design
Renaissance Asset Managers
Web Design News
The internet is constantly changing and upgrading. New internet languages as well as rules and regulations are common-place in the web design industry.
We feel it is our duty as professional web designers, to adjust to these changes. With this in mind, you can rest assured KDWeb are fully up-to-date with the latest web standards news. This includes using new technology such as Ajax, CSS Web 2.0 and many others. There are many different internet languages. More and more interactive languages such as php are being born, making the whole user-experience on the internet, a lot simpler.
Keep checking this page for regular internet news updates, as we endeavour to deliver you breaking internet related web designer news.
Find us on Google+