Working With Us
We are always on the look out for creative, talented, like-minded people. If you enjoy challenging work and working with cool colleagues, we would love to hear from you.
Job Title: Sales Manager
Salary: £40k+ per annum DOE
Contract Type: Permanent
About The Role
Based in Finchley Central N3, with regular travel to Central London, KD Web are looking to employ a dynamic and experienced, Business Development Executive / Web and SEO Sales Account Manager, who will be converting our warm web design and SEO leads into closed, solid business while account managing his/her portfolio of clients.
You are looking for a challenge - you love websites and the web design process, you understand theming, good design, planning, scoping and framing a wide variety of web projects for clients from all types of industry sectors. Typically, we’re delivering projects with budgets from £10k to £150k. Clients range from small, mid and large businesses, charities, education, government, and blue chip companies.
To fit the role, you will have had at least 3-4 year’s experience in an web design / web development agency environment, specifically as a web sales executive, digital strategist, business analyst, account or web project manager. You need an excellent understanding of website production, from a content, technology and marketing perspective. A good understanding of SEO and the benefits to clients businesses is invaluable. You must also understand sales and closing techniques, however, we can always provide refresher sales training for the right candidate.
Why KD Web?
How many other companies can hand you leads on a gold plate for you to close. Leads and opportunities are provided by us through our number 1 positions in Google UK for phrases such as "web designers", "SEO Companies" and other high profile key phrases, as well as referrals. You’ll be working within a team of other experienced web and SEO consultants, sometimes collaboratively, but mostly independently.
We’re looking for these qualities:
- Well-organised - your day isn’t scheduled by your manager - you should be comfortable managing your own workload, prioritising urgent tasks, meeting deadlines for responses.
- Digitally smart - the success of the job comes down to knowing how to present web solutions to clients in a positive and convincing manner.
- Great communication - there’s a lot of talking, writing and some presenting. You should feel confident doing these things, and look and sound presentable.
- Patience and care - decision making by clients can take weeks and it can take months. Considerate management of the sales cycle wins business every time.
- Taking client requirements and reimagining the opportunity. Providing professional advice of a standard that wins attention.
- Using our team to turn risk and unknowns into quantifiable projects. Writing proposals that are short and compelling. Proposals that stand scrutiny, from both technical and budget perspectives.
- Attending meetings and pitches, some formal and some informal. Explaining our processes and USPs to different levels of stakeholders.
- Negotiating different approaches to the project and budget. Getting clients to understand the need for our approach to contracts and payments plans.
- Providing consultant-level support to the team and client as the project moves through the studio, and beyond, with life-time strategic support.
£40k+ depending on experience, plus excellent commission realistic OTE in first year of £75k+ uncapped. Perks include a great working environment, birthday time off, quality mentoring and more.
About the company:
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established web design, SEO and digital agency, operating since 1996. KD Web is a medium sized company, with a respected reputation within the digital industry for web design, web development, branding, internet marketing and SEO. Our impressive portfolio ranges from some of the world’s most recognised brands, to public sector clients through to corporates and forward thinking SME’s.
HOW TO APPLY.
Send us an EMAIL by clicking here with a copy of your CV and a small covering letter/email and we will contact you shortly.
Job Title: Web Project Manager
Salary: £40-45k per annum DOE
Contract Type: Permanent
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has web project management experience or has been a team leader in a digital agency and is looking for progression. You will join a happy team with lovely offices and work on many different and interesting projects.
You will be responsible for the entire life cycle of the projects you are managing, as well as acting as a team leader for the in-house team of developers and designers.
Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Contributing to project scoping and providing accurate estimates for work required for projects
- Ensuring project requirements are understood by all stakeholders
- Highlighting to stakeholders the impact on quality, budget and deadlines of any changes to project brief
- Ensuring efficient use of budget and creative resource
- Adhering to deadlines and budgets
- Frequent contact with clients to manage expectations and provide updates on project progress
- Mentoring the designers and programmers
- Keeping track of progress and ensuring deadlines are met
- Client support and training
On average, you will be managing around 5-10 projects in various stages at any given time as well as supporting existing sites with additions and changes. The role is fast paced and requires the ability to adapt to different situations quickly. You will be reporting to a Senior Project Manager and Account Director.
Qualifications & Experience
- The ideal candidate will be ambitious, resourceful, dependable, outgoing and a born team leader.
- Have at least 3 years digital agency experience as either a technical web project manager or as an open source team leader with experience managing staff, clients, budgets and website projects
- Possess a professional can-do attitude; be entrepreneurial, innovative and creative
- Have experience with Content Management Systems (preferably Drupal and Wordpress)
- Have excellent communication skills and experience with dealing with clients on the phone and face to face
- Have excellent organisational and planning skills to ensure project specifications are detailed and precise. This includes being able to write clear and concise specifications and make sure they are adhered to throughout the project cycle
- Be ambitious and innovative to further your position and also the goals of the company
- Have knowledge of structured project management techniques, PRINCE 2 or Agile certification preferred
- Have good working experience of Microsoft Project, Basecamp, Zoho Projects or a similar system
If you believe you match the above criteria and would like to join our team, please apply now to be considered for an interview.
How to apply:
Please e-mail your cover letter and CV to email@example.com and we will be in touch if you are shortlisted for an interview.
Job Title: Magento Developer
Salary: £30-35k per annum DOE
Contract Type: Permanent
We are looking for a talented programmer and a professional individual to join our growing team of 20 staff. We work in an extremely busy environment and the development team work closely together to finish projects to a high standard. We are looking for an experienced and talented MagnetoWe n programmer to join our team who will fit with this work ethic and is willing to learn from other members as well as share your own knowledge with the team. Teamwork and friendship is the key to working at KD Web.
You will need excellent knowledge of LAMP Web Development technologies with object oriented programming experience and skills such as:
- At least 2 years experience in Magento
- Developed at least 5 websites in Magento
- Candidate should be an accomplished PHP5 developer, familiar features in PHP 5.2.X , 5.3.X and 5.4.X
- Advanced knowledge of MySQL Familiarity with UNIX servers and conversant in LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- OOP and MVC
We are looking for someone with:
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time
- A thorough attention to detail
- An interest in and awareness of best practices in software development
It's a fantastic time to join the business and our employees value the flexible working environment and the chance to develop their skills on a wide variety of interesting projects.
We offer a competitive salary, and a discretionary bonus. Our technical staff receive regular training and are encouraged to attend PHP/open source conferences and we’ll provide you with the tools to help you do your job
If you believe you match the above criteria, please apply now to be considered for an interview.
How to apply:
Please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and state your salary expectations. We will contact you should you qualify for an interview.Apply Now